Our priority is the safety and well-being of our customers, retailers and employees. When visiting us, please take note of the strict safety measures in place in line with government requirements. Please respect these measures as set out by the Dubai Government when visiting The Dubai Mall.
- All guests to The Dubai Mall will have their temperature screened prior to entry.
- Automatic heat cameras are in operation.
- Social distancing of 2m apart is mandatory.
- Wearing of face masks and gloves is mandatory.
- Entry will not be permitted for anyone under 12 and over 60.
- A red notice on the door of each store specifies the maximum number of guests allowed at one time and this must not be exceeded.
- Smart payments are recommended (credit card and debit card).
- Valet parking is closed, and a VIP self-parking service has been introduced at Fashion Avenue entrance as an alternative.
- Prayer rooms will remain closed during this time.
- 24/7 cleaning including daily deep sanitisation of stores and common areas.
- Reduced mall capacity to 70%, keeping in line with current social distancing mandates.
Guests can access The Dubai Mall via Cinema Parking Levels 3, 5, and 7, Fashion Parking Levels 5 and 7 and Grand Parking Level 1.