Terms & Conditions
- Participants are required to take photos of their favorite dishes at The Dubai Mall Zabeel for a chance to win an Emaar gift Card worth AED 1,000. They must follow @thedubaimall and use the hashtag #TDMFoodies.\
- The competition will be available on Instagram only.\
- Three winners will be selected. The winners are announced on Instagram Stories on the official Dubai Mall profile.
- Each winner will receive an Emaar gift Card worth AED 1,000.
- Competition start date: 01 March 2020
- Competition end date: 07 March 2020
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GOURMET MOMENTS – EMAAR GIFT CARD
- Emaar Malls (The Dubai Mall) Terms and Conditions applies.
- The Gourmet Moments - Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The Dubai Mall reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Gourmet Moments - Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions without notice.
- The Dubai Mall will not be responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your experience at the Emaar Gift Card activations.
- The campaign shall be considered void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and consent to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The Gourmet Moments - Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions can be found on www.TheDubaiMall.com
- The campaign period is 26 February – 14 March 2020.
- Emaar Gift Cards cannot be redeemed in supermarkets/grocery stores.
- Please visit https://www.emaargiftcard.com/about/terms-and-conditions for detailed list of terms & Conditions for Emaar Gift Card
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree to waive and release your rights in regards to certain personal information (such as your name, age, nationality, gender), to Emaar Malls and their affiliate companies and allow them to use this information for marketing purposes.
- This campaign and the procedures associated with it shall be subject to UAE Federal Laws and the law of the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute shall be referred to the Dubai Courts (excluding DIFC courts).