General Terms & Conditions:
- Emaar Malls (The Dubai Mall) Terms and Conditions applies.
- The Gifting Weekend campaign Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The Gifting Weekend campaign Terms and Conditions is applicable to individual participants only (not groups).
- The Dubai Mall reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Gifting Weekend campaign Terms and Conditions without notice.
- The Dubai Mall will not be responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your experience during the Gifting Weekend campaign.
- The campaign shall be considered void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and consent to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The Gifting Weekend campaign Terms and Conditions can be found on TheDubaiMall.com website
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR GIFTING WEEKEND:
- The campaign shall run from the 12 December to 14 December 2019.
- During the Gifting Weekend campaign customers are eligible for discounts from 25% to 75% off on selected retailers only and is subject to change without notice.
- Emaar Malls reserves the right to discontinue the Gifting Weekend campaign without notice.
- Emaar Malls will not be responsible for any retailer offers or sales.
- Offers and sales are subject to availability and may be removed/changed by the participating retailer at any time
- For a detailed list of terms & Conditions for Gifting Weekend please visit www.thedubaimall.com.
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree to waive and release your rights in regards to certain personal information (such as your name, age, nationality, gender), to Emaar Malls and their affiliate companies and allow them to use this information for marketing purposes.
- This campaign and the procedures associated with it shall be subject to UAE Federal Laws and the law of the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute shall be referred to the Dubai Courts (excluding DIFC courts).