General Terms & Conditions:
- Emaar Malls (The Dubai Mall) Terms and Conditions applies.
- The 3 Day Super Sale - Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.
- The Dubai Mall reserves the right to modify, or discontinue the 3 Day Super Sale - Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions without notice.
- The Dubai Mall will not be responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate registration information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your experience at the Emaar Gift Card activations.
- The campaign shall be considered void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understand, and consent to these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
- The 3 Day Super Sale - Emaar Gift Card Terms and Conditions can be found on TheDubaiMall.com website
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR 3 DAY SUPER SALE - EMAAR GIFT CARD:
- The campaign period is 31 October – 2 November 2019.
- The 10% top-up offer for Emaar Gift Cards is valid for UAE residents only
- The Minimum top-up amount on Emaar Gift Cards is AED 50 and a maximum of AED 10,000 permissible during the 10% top up campaign period (31 October – 2 November 2019).
- Each customer can only purchase one gift card during the campaign period (31 October – 2 November 2019) – against which they’d have to present their Emirates ID ( not exceeding the maximum recharge amount of AED 10,000 )
- No other photo identification proof will be accepted to purchase the gift card during the campaign
- Emaar Gift Cards can not be redeemed in supermarkets/ grocery stores.
- Please visit https://www.emaargiftcard.com/about/terms-and-conditions for detailed list of terms & Conditions for Emaar Gift Card
- By participating in this campaign, you acknowledge and agree to waive and release your rights in regards to certain personal information (such as your name, age, nationality, gender), to Emaar Malls and their affiliate companies and allow them to use this information for marketing purposes.
- This campaign and the procedures associated with it shall be subject to UAE Federal Laws and the law of the Emirate of Dubai. Any dispute shall be referred to the Dubai Courts (excluding DIFC courts).